A really sweet author / blogger, M.C. Lavocat has nominated us…the Divas Book Blog, for the Liebster Award! * still can´t get our heads around that one *…How is that even possible? Could there be some kind of misunderstanding? Maybe added the wrong email address or something? lol…Oh, please don´t get us wrong….We are absolutely happy about the nomination…:-) and after we double checked our email…we nearly passed out after we understood what this whole Liebster Award was about! So…Thank you M.C. Lavocat for nominating us. We feel honored and we´re very happy to be a part of it! xoxo
*we still feel very light-headed now, people!*
Okay….so from what we understand….the Liebster Award is a way to get the unknown known ( gosh…that sounds weird). To let other bloggers know that there are other blogs that are worth taking a closer look at! And what we also understand is that there are also some rules to this Liebster Award…(oh, this might be interesting, since we´re 3 strong minded Divas who hardly follow any rules…RULES SCHMULES! )
In order to accept the award, the following rules must be followed:
– we must give 11 facts about ourselves ( in our case..33 facts!)
– we must answer 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated
us. ( we will answer those as a group…lol.)
– we must nominate 11 fellow bloggers, with fewer than 200 followers
– we must provide our nominees with 11 new questions
Now……let the FUN begin, shall we? 🙂
PART 1: Fun, but also useless facts about the DIVAS:
– My favorite hobby is reading books
– I’m deathly scared of spiders & falling from heights
– I love dirty martinis but hate green olives
– I refuse to sing! Even the happy birthday song. I’ll lip sync it.
– I have 2 beautiful daughters!
– Born and raised native Arizonan (Prescottonian) Prescott, AZ
– My favorite brands are BCBG, Bebe, MAC cosmetics, via spiga & cole Hahn
shoes, & coach purses but only the completely leather ones! Fabric coach purses, in my opinion, is a waste of $$ & completely voids out the reason why someone should buy a coach purse in the first place.
– I have 2 tattoos & really want more but don’t know how to create what’s in my
mind of what I want
– I love learning about history! Why things are the way they are due to events
that happened long ago! Cause and effect fascinates me!
– If I choose to do something, I put everything I have into it & will make
sure I’m great at it! I hate feeling mediocre!
– I have no favorite color, number, or food. They change with whatever mood
– I´m obsessed with woking out! Some people believe I actually live at the gym…..No….I have a home….I just loooove to work out
– I absolutely LOVE music ( Kings of Leon!!!!) plus I love to go to concerts! And I can sing 🙂
– I have an uncanny ability to get people to bring me things from everywhere around the world! Like popcorn from Chicago.:-) I´d say I´m a charmer, oh yeah!
– my favorite color is green
– I´m a huge Audrey Hepburn fan! I love classic movies! My all time favorite is ” An Affair To Remember”
– I hate doing laundry
– I love life…..some people don´t….but I do!
– I love books!
– I love my family. Not because I should…..*laugh* because I do actually love them.
– I am obsessed with London.
– love to go out and have a good time!
– I once woke up on a wine shed without knowing how I got up there in the first place. When I saw a branch just inches away from my eyes, I actually thought I was dead.
– I love to sing. When I once sang the song ” Iris” to my Daughter…she told me politely ” Mommy….please stop. That hurts me”….That was the end of my dream of becoming a singer.
– my biggest wish is that one day….the owner from Ikea will allow me to move in the furniture department for good and let me eat Köttbullar ( swedish meatballs) for the rest of my life!
– I get nervous when I see someone wearing colored socks, or socks with any kind of designs on them.
– my biggest mission in life is to have a prettier garden than the Queen of England has at Buckingham Palace!
– my favorite color is purple…and pink and white…but white doesn´t count….or does it?
– I am obsessed with happy endings in books!
– I´m addicted to Coca Cola…..( puuh…that was hard to admit)
– I can speak a couple of languages…
– I´m a fantastic cook! Well…..I love to eat my own food. lol
11 QUESTIONS FROM M.C. LAVOCAT:
1: If you had to pick one song to be your personal theme song, what would it be?
– hmm……that is a tough one….we´ll think about it.
2: If you could pick one person to beat the crap out of, who would you choose and why?
– Sponge Bob!! And we do not need a reason to beat the shit out of him! He needs it!
3: If you could give one person a non-sexual hug, who would it be and why?
– We three always give non sexual hugs 🙂 mostly to our children because our love for them is greater than words could ever express.
4: If you could create the perfect ice cream sundae, what ice cream and toppings would you use?
– That is such a cruel question! How should we create the perfect sundae? We´d get fat just thinking about the possibilities! lol….but if you insist: with tons of different chocolates and chocolate sprinkles, syrups…etc. A fudgey sundae what would never in this world be recognized as a sundae after we´re done creating it!
5: What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?
– The Nerd ( Steve Martin), all Clark Griswald movies, etc…..
6: If you were a character from the Outsiders, who would you be and why?
– We´d say Dally. We don´t know why….But we´d be Dallas Winston.
7: Do you prefer to pull the toilet paper from over the roll or under the roll?
– OVER THE ROLL!!
8: What is the last book that you read and what was your opinion, in one word?
– Entwined with You by Sylvia Day……Perfect!
9: How do you take your coffee or tea?
– we take it in our hands…and hold it tight and then take small sips cause coffee or tea should be hot! lol
10: Boxers or briefs?
– Boxers…..Both are kind of unsexy….but if we have to choose….then Boxers it is!
11: What is the best vacation/holiday that you have ever taken?
– We all agree that every vacation we had , up until now,was great. And the best ones are yet to come!
OUR 11 NOMINEES:
My Daily Romance
Deb Deb Reviews
readful things blog
Philly Book Blog
11 QUESTIONS FOR OUR NOMINEES
1: Who is your role model, and why?
2: If you had a time machine……to which time would you travel to?
3: If you found a wallet on the street with 1000 bucks in it…would you keep the money and run? Or would you return the wallet with every penny in it to its rightful owner?
4: What is your talent?
5: What song is the dumbest you’ve heard so far?
6: What animal are you really afraid of?
7: If someone offered you a vacation for free….where would you want to go?
8: Would you pose nude?
9: Facebook or Twitter?
10: Imagine a life without technology….What would you do to kill time?
11: What was the nicest thing anybody has ever done for you?
Thank you M.C. Lavocat for nominating Divas Book Blog! We truly had a blast and hope our nominees will enjoy this as much as we did! xoxo